Investment Analyst Intern – The Stagwell Group
Internship at a $500mm AUM Private Equity boutique that specializes in Advertising and Marketing Services investments. Interns will work with an experienced investment team to analyze investments in the digital marketing space. Interns will work on active and potential deals, as well as a long-term project analyzing marketing services trends and potential resulting acquisitions.
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities; experience with modeling and valuation is helpful
- Background in evaluating companies in the advertising, digital, or media sectors is helpful
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Desired Skills
- Financial Analysis
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Preferred Class Level: Sophomore, Junior, Senior
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
It is The Stagwell Group’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.